Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com> on 2016/01/12 19:55:58 UTC

Re: Enabling mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.list-status.num-threads in Spark?

Ran into this need myself. Does Spark have an equivalent of  "mapreduce.
input.fileinputformat.list-status.num-threads"?

Thanks.

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com>.
Thanks. I was actually able to get mapreduce.input.
fileinputformat.list-status.num-threads working in Spark against a regular
fileset in S3, in Spark 1.5.2 ... looks like the issue is isolated to Hive.

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <al...@vervemobile.com>.

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.
Alex, see this jira-

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.