Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Sumit Khanna <su...@askme.in> on 2016/08/07 08:42:39 UTC

hue / hive issue with sqlite

Hello,

we have hue configured against sqlite as default database.

*queries like select height from students limit 222;* work

but *queries like select max(height) from students;* wont.

in fact that displays " database is locked " error message.

is sqlite  / hue and as in not migrating to mysql the only reason?

Kindly let me know. The sample data (which is nothing but select queries)
are working / displaying up from hue UI too. just that any queries which
actually involve M/R ( a reducer) arent working.

Thanks,
Sumit

Re: hue / hive issue with sqlite

Posted by Sumit Khanna <su...@askme.in>.
Any ideas?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
The "database" that is locked has nothing to do with hive the problem is
complete a hue problem. Find the appropriate hue mailing list to get help.

Posted by Sumit Khanna <su...@askme.in>.
Hey Edward,

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.