Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/25 02:56:21 UTC

Elephant-Bird with Pig 0.8: package change

FYI, folks: as part of making my branch of EB for pig 0.8 "real" and
preparing to merge it into EB master, I will be pushing a change soon
that will rename the pig8 package back to pig (so,
com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.{store,load,piggybank} )

-Dmitriy

Re: Elephant-Bird with Pig 0.8: package change

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
This is done.

commit 086124428fea72edd6a98d48bd26e839cf213160
Author: dvryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed May 25 10:46:32 2011 -0700

    Move the pig8 package back to pig.