Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Fabian Raygosa <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/17 03:12:22 UTC

JSP setup non-GUI

I am casting a wide net for help here. I recently
started playing around with jsp and got stumped with
this example here:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/tutorial/1_3-fcs/doc/JSPIntro2.html

for my own sad reasons i can't get X-server to work on
my server so I am trying to find the suitable
command-line version to deploying war files and
getting them to work without the GUI menus. The link
above was a good example but doe not help at all for
command line. I see other things like "packeger"
command but the examples are not helpful. Can anyone
plz check out the link above on setting up this jsp
WAR file and deploying it but by just using the
command line instead
Please email me back at this email
Thanks

=====
-Fabian Raygosa
   "That's very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!"
				  _
                                 /|\
                                 \|/
                                 /|\