Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "James S. Carlson" <js...@speakeasy.net> on 2001/04/23 01:50:31 UTC

RE: OOB TDK/Apache configuration - I get it

Aha, now I understand.  The TDK uses Catalina, which has this new
WarpConnector thing, and I don't understand it one bit.  Ok.  I have to
build that, and then, theoretically, I can make Turbine/Catalina work with
Apache.  Am I right?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/22/01 5:40 PM, "James S. Carlson" <js...@speakeasy.net> wrote:

> It's a freakshow coming out of GSP/Jserv into Turbine/Tomcat.  Where have I
> been?

Sleeping?

:-)

-jon

RE: OOB TDK/Apache configuration - I get it

Posted by "James S. Carlson" <js...@speakeasy.net>.

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.