Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> on 2016/08/05 16:02:52 UTC

Re: [Discuss--A proposal for building an application in mahout to measure runtime performance of algorithms in mahout]

AndrewM/AndrewP and others that may be interested,

I am going to move ahead with the next additions to the runtime performane measurement framework as I have not heard back from either of you on my previous requests, this includes:

1) Organizing the code a bit more so that the driver collects the data into csv files into a pre created directory

2) Adding the zeppelin interface so that one can view the pre and post effects of making changes to a set of hyperparameters for each of the algorithms

Please respond an/or look at my github pull request, I will assume that you guys are in general agreement in the direction that this is headed if I don't hear back otherwise.  Also please do share your thoughts if you see additional things I should think about putting in.

Thanks in advance.