Posted to user@commons.apache.org by kiter ke <ki...@hotmail.com> on 2022/03/16 06:32:13 UTC

转发: FtpClient is blocked by win7/10's firewall.

I have sent this mail for a few days, but there’s no reply. So send again.

从 Windows 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>发送

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I don't have any ideas here beyond asking you to provide a program anyone
can run and debug, sorry :-( and even then, we are all volunteering here
and have limited time, so there isn't a guarantee that I can sink time to
debug something.

Gary