Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ulf Reiman <ul...@su.eip.ericsson.se> on 2001/11/23 07:48:09 UTC

XML scema in apache soap

How can i use my own xml - schema in apache soap
what do i need to make it working, if i can do it

Ulf

Re: XML scema in apache soap

Posted by Xiao Juguang <ju...@fugu-sg.org>.

> How can i use my own xml - schema in apache soap
> what do i need to make it working, if i can do it

I think you need to create a message-oriented system, rather than RPC-based
one.
When I was beginner of SOAP, I tried to pass XML String via RPC-based SOAP.
However Apache SOAP remove all my '<' and '>'. Then I found I made a funny
joke with SOAP that it does not understand.

message-oriented is more powerful but *troublesome* way than RPC-based. :)

Juguang

Re: XML scema in apache soap

Posted by Xiao Juguang <ju...@fugu-sg.org>.