Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 07:38:55 UTC

Re: This week's Hadoop storage community call

+cc: yarn-dev/mapreduce-dev since it contains the information for Hadoop
3.3.0 release

Thank you all for the discussion and thanks Wei-Chiu for the summary.

> I created a dashboard to track the Hadoop 3.3.0 release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12335311
> It is public to any one, and editable for committers.

This dashboard looks very nice. Thanks.

> Nanda raised a question about how would future release managers access ARM
> machines in order to make ARM release bits.

Making ARM release seems difficult for ASF official release because both
physical and admin access is required.
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#owned-controlled-hardware

Regards,
Akira