Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Kevin Quinn <kf...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 21:46:46 UTC

[Spark ML] LogisticRegressionWithSGD

Hello,

I'd like to build a system that leverages semi-online updates and I wanted
to use stochastic gradient descent.  However, after looking at the
documentation it looks like that method is deprecated.  Is there a reason
why it was deprecated?  Is there a planned replacement?  As far as I know
L-BFGS cannot perform online updates (at least not in the code I read).
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Re: [Spark ML] LogisticRegressionWithSGD

Posted by "Md. Rezaul Karim" <re...@insight-centre.org>.
+1