Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by brodyc <cw...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/04/30 16:32:31 UTC

Failed to register MBean

I have a java producer and a remote consumer exchanging messages via HTTP.
There is single a broker managing request and response queues. JMX is
enabled.

With ActiveMQ 4.1.1, the broker reports the following:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.acti
vemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Na
me=blockingQueue
WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.acti
vemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Na
me=blockingQueue

The previous version of ActiveMQ (I believe 4.1.0) did not report this
Warning. Also, it seems this somehow effects the performance of the broker.
It seems that it takes longer for a reply to come back to the producer.