Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/20 13:29:09 UTC

Maven migration and C client

Hi,
can't we create a "profile" in order to build and test the C Client ?

I think that very few developers are working on it, it is only a
burden for Java developers.

CI will build and run tests

Thoughts ?

Enrico

Re: Maven migration and C client

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Both (741, 745) have been merged to master.

Keep going folks!

Thanks,
Andor

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.