Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2002/03/05 15:42:01 UTC

Re: Spool manager on M$ SQL

David,

I hope to have time later this week to stick in DBCP (a new connection
pooler from jakarta-commons).  Aside from being more mature than the
excalibur or mordred (my hack pooler), I hope to use it to exposes
datasources that mailets and matchers can use.  I'll let you know when
that's in, and then you can try your test again.  I'll try to build some
similar tests to see if I can replicate your problem.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/