Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/03 17:49:55 UTC

Re: Tuscany Geronimo integration and the SCA JEE spec

I'm a bit worried that all the Tuscany/Geronimo integration discussions are carried on the Geronimo ML only. Would it be possible that we copy both Tuscany and Geronimo ML?

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 3, 2008, at 11:49 AM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> I'm a bit worried that all the Tuscany/Geronimo integration
> discussions are carried on the Geronimo ML only. Would it be
> possible that we copy both Tuscany and Geronimo ML?

In my experience, cross-posting can easily (usually?) ends up with
fractured conversations (people responding with "Reply" rather than
time or two...

There is the danger of discussions occurring on the wrong list.
However, I don't recall any major transgressions. No problems with
status or announcements being cross-posted, but I'd prefer to see
discussions be targeted to the appropriate list.

--kevan