Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> on 2019/02/07 12:24:06 UTC

Re: Can't get XML Schema registration to work

So no one is using the XML editor with XSDs outside the XML file's directory?

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Hi Thomas,

just as a better defined starting point (as You obviously cannot make
Your files publicly available), could You probably try this schema?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
To change this license header, choose License Headers in Project Properties.
To change this template file, choose Tools | Templates
and open the template in the editor.
-->

<xs:schema version="1.0"
            xmlns:test="http://localhost/test.xsd"
            elementFormDefault="qualified"
            targetNamespace="http://localhost/test.xsd"

     <xs:element name="root">
         <xs:complexType>
             <xs:sequence>
                 <xs:element name="test" type="xs:string"/>
             </xs:sequence>
             <xs:attribute name="test.attribute" type="xs:string"/>
         </xs:complexType>
     </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

I've created an XML file from it in a different package and I can
validate the XML file without any problems.

BTW, I've used an Ant based project type - which one do You use?

Kind regards

Peter

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.