Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/15 19:03:01 UTC

when will we do a deprecation release?

Hi,

We should also do a deprecation release. We could make our first
'final' release this (1.3.0), and remove all the finals and
deprecations etc with 1.3.1. Or would you prefer something else?

Eelco

Re: when will we do a deprecation release?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 15, 2007 10:33 AM, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i would prefer 1.3.0 to have all the deprecations removed
>
> release something like 1.3.0-compat with all deprecations and 1.3.0 without

Sounds good.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
thats exactly what i said:
Tag it
remove deprications

And then tag it again. (so this is the real branch of 1.3.0)

johan

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1
I am also in no hurry to remove everything.
Clean everything up for 1.4

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Also, the release manager needs to build two releases. One is already
difficult enough to get right, imagine what happens with two.
And what will we do with 1.3.1? Maintain two as well?

Martijn

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.