Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2007/05/10 11:48:51 UTC

Re: Error:Transport out is not set in message context

lars.schumacher@ubs.com wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> I have a problem with the transport_out variable in my message_cxt, it
> is not instantiated and i don't know why. Can someone tell me, where
> and how the variable is set.

It is set by the engine, you do not have to set it.
What client are you trying to run?

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

RE: Error:Transport out is not set in message context

Posted by la...@ubs.com.
Hello Samisa,

the client is a C# webapplication, that uses the SoapHttpClientProtocol
from WSE 2.0.  The Server is the newest Axis2c Server or what for
information you need/want.

Thanks Lars

> I have a problem with the transport_out variable in my message_cxt, it

> is not instantiated and i don't know why. Can someone tell me, where
> and how the variable is set.

It is set by the engine, you do not have to set it.
What client are you trying to run?

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web
Services Developers' Portal)

Transport_out

Posted by la...@ubs.com.
Hello,

I need more information about the Transport_out variable in the message
context. Where the engine reads this information and how i send this
information to the server. Here for example the Soap-Document what i
send to the Server.

Regards Lars