Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/26 20:48:16 UTC

Adobe Commiters offline

Hey All,

Adobe has a company wide shutdown next week (every summer). I just wanted
to let you all know that we won't be around much during it. We will be back
July 6th.

Feel free to email or slack me if anything comes up. I won't respond very
quickly though ;).

Cheers,
-Steve

P.S. My team is hiring :)

Re: Adobe Commiters offline

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
I thought you guys where at Puerto Rico looking for the hidden Kree city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_They_Become

I have being catching up on my netflix episodes :-)

Re: Adobe Commiters offline

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back

Re: Adobe Commiters offline