Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/12 14:26:03 UTC

6th user in room

Maxim, in th spanish list some one say:

"I have installed openmeetings version 5.0.2, when there are 5 users
connected in
the same video conference room, everything works fine, but if you enter
the room
a 6th user automatically one of the 5 initial users of the room, loses
the video box,
appears as it's still, but it's not seen, plus that user keeps watching
and listening
to everything, but the rest doesn't see it".

He don't speak english. Do you prefere any other way?

Thanks

Alvaro

Re: 6th user in room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.