Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by B Manikandan <ma...@wipro.com> on 2002/02/07 07:12:27 UTC

Re: Best practice for using Log4j, EJB, Struts,and WebLogic6.1together

Hi,

    We are also using the same architecture.But I have the following questions

1) What if log4j.properties exists in the classpath ?Will log4j use the file inside the EAR or the one in the classpath.How to resolve this ?
2)Our Directory structure is

    src

     EJB-MODULES
     META-INF

            application.xml
    WEB-MODULES

Now where exactly should I place log4j.jar.I could not understand this from J2EE blueprints or from your reply.Could you just elaborate on this "lib" folder in EAR.I have been struggling with this for quite some time now.

TIA,
Mani