Posted to announce@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/01/11 20:07:47 UTC

Scheduling updates

To-day's update is quite minor:  The Web page with the schedule and
the abstracts (<http://ApacheCon.Com/html/sessions.html>) has
been enhanced to show BOFs (birds-of-a-feather sessions).  At the
moment, no BOFs are scheduled.  Due to space restrictions, and
the informal nature of BOFs, we're going to schedule them into
the normal meeting rooms during the lunch and dinner periods.
We have slots for a total of 16 BOF sessions.

In addition to the listing of the BOFs on the schedule page, various
minor errors have been tidied up (such as a session being listed
for 11:00pm instead of 11:00am -- oops!).

We hope to soon be able to allow registered attendees to list
and update information about themselves (such as email address
and company affiliation) through the Web pages; stay tuned.

Some things -- like requesting a BOF or signing up as a session
chair -- will only be available to registered attendees.

Thanks for your continued interest in ApacheCon 2000!
--
#ken    P-)}

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>