Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/11 00:15:40 UTC

How can generate multiple reports with one .jtl file

Hi,
I am able to generate the 2 standard reports (summary and detailed report) with  1 jtl file using ant (My ant script runs the test and uses xslt to transform the jtl). Is there a way to generate more than these 2 standard reports?

Thanks,
Maya

Re: How can generate multiple reports with one .jtl file

Posted by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com>.
Figured it out. Thanks for your help

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com>.
I have 3 XSLT and I want to use those 3 to generate 3 reports. I want to able to do it with ANT and not manually. I have been doing it manually.
Thanks

sure so long as you know what report you want to generate and are willing to

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.