Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Boulatian, Misak" <Mi...@adp.com> on 2003/10/08 18:42:01 UTC

How can I configure multiple tomcat instances in workers2.properties file (separate web apps) (to developers of mod_jk2: please respond)

Hi all,

It seems like mod_jk2 is a buggy connector. There is no way to set up more
than one instance of tomcat. It can connect on any port other than 8009 but
it is a first-come first-served basis (whichever port comes first). I need a
response from mod_jk2 developers themselves. Should I go back to mod_jk or
there is a way of doing this simple thing???

Thanks,
Misak

_
attachments from your system.

Re: How can I configure multiple tomcat instances in workers2.properties file (separate web apps) (to developers of mod_jk2: please respond)

Posted by jerome moliere <jm...@nerim.net>.
Boulatian, Misak wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>It seems like mod_jk2 is a buggy connector. There is no way to set up more
>than one instance of tomcat. It can connect on any port other than 8009 but
>it is a first-come first-served basis (whichever port comes first). I need a
>response from mod_jk2 developers themselves. Should I go back to mod_jk or
>there is a way of doing this simple thing???

take it easy man :)
small question : what about using different virtual hosts in your apache
config, then from these contexts , using different config files for
mod_jk which will be very simple (you have already validated one of your
tomcat instances)
my 2 cents
Jerome