Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Geert Mergan <gm...@europeaninvestor.com> on 2001/02/16 12:13:44 UTC

which XML libraries does the DOMConfigurator requires?

I'm trying to compile the most recent log4j version from CVS and I've been
trying to get it compiled with a couple of XML libraries...

I've been trying to use sun's JAXP 1.1 final release, some old DOM and SAX
xml libraries I had but both didn't work. Now I've installed Xerces 1.3.0
and even that doesn't work.. I still need at least the org.apache.trax.*
classes. Anyone know about an XML parser which has all the classes I need or
where I can find the org.apache.trax.* classes?

Geert
---------------
Geert Mergan
Java Developer