Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Marianne Hagaseth <Ma...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2016/04/12 13:12:10 UTC

Sequence of a set of collections?

Hi,
I have got lost in how to set  the sequence of a set of collections. It should work with @MemberOrder on each of the collections (3 altogether) that I want to list in the right-most column of the screen?

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Marianne Hagaseth
Forsker - Maritime transportsystemer
Research Scientist - Maritime Transport Systems

MARINTEK (Norsk Marinteknisk Forskningsinstitutt AS)
Address:  POB 4125 Valentinlyst, NO-7450 Trondheim, Norway
Mobile:   +47 90 95 64 69 -  Phone: +47 464 15 000
Web:       www.marintek.sintef.no<http://www.marintek.sintef.no/>

Re: Sequence of a set of collections?

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.
A combination of @MemberOrder and @MemberGroupLayout at class level

https://isis.apache.org/guides/ugfun.html#5.-object-layout

That is the annotations approach at least.