Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/04/13 01:19:32 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/render/awt AWTRenderer.java

Hi, Wouter

I'll recheck what I did. I noiced that there were 2 separate patches,
actually, and applied the patch file against both sources with seeming
success, and I thought I committed both, but I was in a bit of a hurry when
I did it and possibly one patch + commit never did anything, albeit without
verbosely failing. Is that a long sentence or what? :-)

I'll redo PreviewDialog.java forthwith.

Arved