Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/12 04:52:08 UTC

[HELP ] access anon psml by non-anon user

Raph,

I still cannot know who to implement getPane.

you said to me to implement the getPane, in .vm in
screens directory, or call the ../page/new

the .../page/new works well.

but the getPane..

This is the scenario.

I create a news.psml in anon directory, and after I
logged in using turbine/turbine the news.psml cannot
be accessed.

you said to modify the script. I try to modify the
script, I need help to modify this..but after work
more than 3 weeks, i find this is not a good solution,
but i still work on it.. ;(

Can you help me give me a script of the .vm, so I can
put in screens folder, and can access the anon
news.psml, or it is greatfull if I can access some-one
default.psml.

Frans

=====
Empowering Open Source Spirit...
Open Source is Open Source. Shared Source is another thing.