Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/04/05 06:44:48 UTC

Remote Hosting and POS

Hi All,

I have hosted ofBiz on the remote server, then How I can use the POS using
the same database?

Thanks

Vikas

Re: Remote Hosting and POS

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is not a safe architecture, apart maybe for a LAN, and even then there are more risks than a local DB. What will happen if you lose connection?

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System#POSSystem-Systemoptions

Jacques

From: "Vikas" <vi...@divsinsol.com>