Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Shubham Shirur <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/19 04:40:03 UTC

Apache Ignite Sink Connector

Hi,

I did not find any specific documentation on Apache Ignite Sink Connector.
I am using a kafka ignite sink connector and want to push some kafka topic
data in ignite where kafka and ignite are on remote nodes. My connector
should ideally run on a remote node from the ignite node.

How can I achieve this?
What configurations I need to pass in the spring xml file which I pass as a
parameter in connector properties?
What configurations I need to pass in the spring xml file of the ignite
server node?

Thanks,
Shubham

Re: Apache Ignite Sink Connector

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you please check these following performance and troubleshooting tips
and share if these are helpful in your case?

persistence tuning
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/perf-and-troubleshooting/persistence-tuning
Mem and JVM tuning
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/perf-and-troubleshooting/memory-tuning