Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Mallder, Valerie" <Va...@jhuapl.edu> on 2015/06/01 17:49:41 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.9 RC #1

Hi All,
I am stuck doing a lot of work for New Horizons right now and will not be able to get back to my science data pipeline work on JEDI (JUNO) and RBSPICE (Van Allen Probes) for a little while. Can someone please test out this release candidate and make sure a few of the features that I use are actually working. (Historically, every new release seems to break something that I need to use.)

Please, someone, checkout whether the RADiX archetype includes all of the same fixes as the trunk, as well as, check to make sure OPSUI works in the RADiX archetype, check to make sure the AutoDetect crawler works in the RADiX archetype, make sure legacy mode works in the RADiX archetype. It has always been very time consuming for me to check out a release candidate or a new release because I often have to spend a ltime debugging it before it becomes useful. It would be great if someone could grease the skids for me this time while I go save the world and make sure New Horizons flys by Pluto next month :)

Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory

Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.9 RC #1

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@gmail.com>.
:-)

That sounds like a great set of acceptance tests to run
against this RC. If no one beats me to it this week I’ll
try and run through them (later in the week). Note, I hope
someone beats me ;)

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. Go save the world, Val!