Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Stefán Baxter <st...@activitystream.com> on 2015/07/21 12:07:58 UTC

describe for parquet, parquet-tools or other alternatives

Hi,

I'm wondering what tools people are using to get metadata and structure
information from Parquet files. Describe can not be used for that
and parquet-tools seem to be the only viable option.

Are there any other alternatives that I should know about?

Regards,
 -Stefan

Re: describe for parquet, parquet-tools or other alternatives

Posted by Stefán Baxter <st...@activitystream.com>.
thank you :)

Posted by Hao Zhu <hz...@maprtech.com>.
Here step by step: