Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Anthony Gardner <cy...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/12/21 13:06:09 UTC

Apache IO flush

Have received the following .............. error? warning?

:Apache IO flush: (103) Software caused connection abort at -e line 0

I googled ........ and found that this has been raised in the past and that Stas was looking for a solution. (October 2005)

My question, is this a mod_perl bug ........ errrrrr, I mean feature and if so, has it been fixed.

If not, any ideas what I could be doing that's causing it?

I ask if it's been fixed cause I'm the poor sod that's using RHEL Apache 1.99 and if it has been fixed, I doubt if it's in this version.

CIA

-ants