Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/09/04 07:13:40 UTC

Re: How many podlings are being incubated?

Celix has been graduated, but still need to clear podling. My fault - I've
promissed to fix it up and got distructed. Will finishe it before the end of
the week.

Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I have fixed what was hopefully the last item in the graduation list, so Celix
shouldn't appear in the IPMC reports anymore.

Cos