Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Petr Ferschmann <pf...@softeu.com> on 2007/02/09 12:10:01 UTC

Dependencies for plugin

Hello,

is there a way to specify dependencies for project when running this
plugin? I know there is a support for dependencies for plugin:
<plugin>
    <dependency>
    </dependency>
</plugin>

But I think this is not what I need. I am developing Seam archetype. I
want to have project without dependency on JBoss microcontainer.
But when I run it with jetty:run I want it to be run with microcontainer
(so it is in application classpath).

Is there a way for that? I think it is not because some archetypes uses
profiles for it: mvn jetty:run -PjettyConfig

Thanks.
--
Petr Ferschmann

SoftEU s.r.o.