Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 01:48:55 UTC

Adding more bundles to the OSGi WAS 7.0 runtime

Hello,
Recently I have been figuring out how to convert vanilla (Maven) OSGi
projects to IBM RAD. One of the requirement is the I create
META-INF/MABIFEST.MF at the root folder! Actually this is an Eclipse PDE req
which IBM seems to use it.

Eclipse/RAD is complaining that couple of imported packages MANIFEST.MF is
not resolving! The required bundles are in my WAS internal repo! But I think
I have to enhace or add a folder containing bunch of bundles to the Equinox
(WAS 7.0 Runtime) target?

Question is how do I add a directory containing bunch of bundles to WAS 7.0
Runtime target (OSGi)?

Thanks
Matt