Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by CG <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 16:12:29 UTC

Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Hi, I am newbie in Geronimo, or more exactly , newbie in J2EE.
I have setup the Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , and when I try to
start the server it could not start.

Environment
==========
OS is Ubuntu 7.10
Geronimo version is geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1
Ecplise SDK version is 3.3.1
JDK version is java_ee_sdk-5_04-linux

I have tried to google for solution but could not find relevant answer.

I also tried to run geronimo from cli , using the startup.sh , but
seems like encounter the same problem.

Hope that somebody can give some guidance to solve this problem. Thanks.

Error messages are as below
==============================

22:18:15,725 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
now in the FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/2.0.1/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/2.0.1/car"
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException:
Unable to resolve dependency
org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-common/2.0.1/jar
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationResolver.resolve(ConfigurationResolver.java:114)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.buildClassPath(Configuration.java:404)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.createConfigurationClasssLoader(Configuration.java:321)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:266)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:946)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:539)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startGBean(BasicKernel.java:361)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:195)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:159)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.loadBootConfiguration(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:84)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.getMain(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:57)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: GBean is not running:
org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/2.0.1/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/2.0.1/car
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.getGBean(BasicKernel.java:304)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:197)

Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
you still missed the link to the doc http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html ;-)

2.1 doc is in the making so not all the topics are filled in yet.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 7:12 AM, CG <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am newbie in Geronimo, or more exactly , newbie in J2EE.
>  I have setup the Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , and when I try to
>  start the server it could not start.
>
>  Environment
>  ==========
>  OS is Ubuntu 7.10
>  Geronimo version is geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1

Let's start simple. Download the latest Geronimo release -
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html - and start it from the
command line as described here - Quick start - Apache Geronimo for the
impatient (Quick start - Apache Geronimo for the impatient). Where
you're confident it works fine follow the instructions at Welcome to
Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject in Additional Information
section. Have fun!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi CG, I glad that you're finally going, but I'm sorry it took me so long to
finally conclude that it could be a WTP installation problem -- it's not always
obvious. As a result though, I think that I shall add a troubleshooting section
to our documentation for the Eclipse Plugin, include your failure(s), and the
solution. We've had other failures due to improper WTP installations so at least
we can start trying to consolidate the symptoms for reference and perusal.
Thanks much.

Tim McConnell

Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

CG wrote:
> [...]
>>  >  >> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.getGBean(BasicKernel.java:304)
>>  >  >>      at
>>  >  >> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:197)
>>  >  >>      at
>>  >  >> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:159)
>>  >  >>      at
>>  >  >> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.loadBootConfiguration(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:84)
>>  >  >>      at
>>  >  >> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.getMain(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:57)
>>  >  >>      at
>>  >  >> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:38)

Tim McConnell

Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi seleshmaster, that's great !!! If you don't have all the WTP prereqs it can
cause unpredictable results.....

Tim McConnell

Re: Geronimo WTP client for eclipse , server cannot start

Posted by seleshmaster <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by seleshmaster <se...@gmail.com>.
Hello;

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
I didn't know about GShell . When I start from a terminal windows, I
am using start-server

Yes, I got this result

Geronimo Application Server started
Geronimo Server started in 0:00:32.673 (the timing of course is different)

But if I start in Eclipse,
only the first line is displayed.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
On the Console tab, it is started.
but in on the "Servers" tab , it is starting

However, I can still access localhost:8080 a few seconds after the
"Geronimo Application Server started" message appear

By the way, if I start it at terminal

Below the msg "Geronimo Application Server started", it still have
another message saying "Geronimo server start in xx:xx" , and it never
automatically shutdown.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
  I have solved my this problem (still using java 1.6_04) , i removed
the j2ee.jar which I added earlier in Add external JAR (because I
cannot get javax.ejb resolved earlier) .
   After removing , the server starts , and seems working fine. I can
access the console using localhost:8080
and manage to log on using system / manager .

However, in a short while (about 30seconds) , the geronimo
automatically shutdown itself. It does not happen if I start from
terminal. This is really a headache  >.<

The geronimo.log at that moment is as below

14:04:59,435 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context
'/plan-creator' removed.
14:04:59,462 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context
'/system-database' removed.
14:04:59,566 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context '/activemq' removed.
14:04:59,567 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context '/activemq' removed.
14:04:59,568 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context '/activemq' removed.
14:04:59,587 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context '/plugin' removed.
14:04:59,588 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context '/plugin' removed.
14:04:59,591 INFO  [PortletContextManager] Portlet Context '/plugin' removed.
14:04:59,598 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car,j2eeType=Context,name=GeronimoContext
at name ger:
14:05:11,478 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car,j2eeType=Context,name=JavaCompContext
at name java:comp
14:05:11,478 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.1/car,j2eeType=JavaMailResource,name=mail/MailSession
at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/JavaMailResource/mail/MailSession
14:05:11,486 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=MonitoringClientDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=MonitoringClientDS
at name org.apache.geronimo.plugins/mconsole-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/MonitoringClientDS
14:05:11,491 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/ActiveDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/ActiveDS
at name org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/ActiveDS
14:05:11,492 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/ArchiveDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/ArchiveDS
at name org.apache.geronimo.plugins/agent-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/ArchiveDS
14:05:11,539 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=SendReceiveQueue
at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAAdminObject/SendReceiveQueue
14:05:11,540 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory
at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory
14:05:11,543 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=MDBTransferBeanOutQueue
at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAAdminObject/MDBTransferBeanOutQueue
14:05:11,544 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=NoTxDatasource,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=NoTxDatasource
at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/NoTxDatasource
14:05:11,546 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=SystemDatasource,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=SystemDatasource
at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/SystemDatasource
14:05:13,355 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.1/car,j2eeType=Context,name=ResourceBindings
at name jca:
14:05:13,359 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car,j2eeType=Context,name=JavaContext
at name java:

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
No luck , it is still the same.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
I am using JDK version is java_ee_sdk-5_04-linux, the JVM version
called to run Geronimo  is 1.6.0_04
 ( From Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0_04)...) (for both
running at terminal and running from Eclipse)

Here is the full error log

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0_04)...
Module  1/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.1/car
          started in  1.490s
Module  2/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module  3/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-system/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module  4/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/jee-specs/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module  5/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/transformer-agent/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module  6/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car
       started in   .437s
Module  7/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/plugin/2.1/car
          started in   .410s
Module  8/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/xmlbeans/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module  9/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces-deployer/2.1/car
          started in  3.461s
Module 10/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces/2.1/car
          started in   .711s
Module 11/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 12/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-deployer/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 13/64 org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.1/car
      started in   .000s
Module 14/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1/car
          started in 24.755s
Module 15/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 16/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1/car
          started in   .001s
Module 17/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 18/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/uddi-tomcat/2.1/car
          started in 22.887s
Module 19/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 20/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/webservices-common/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 21/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1/car
          started in  9.309s
Module 22/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 23/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 24/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 25/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/connector-deployer/2.1/car
          started in  1.773s
Module 26/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2/2.1/car
          started in   .000s
Module 27/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/jasper-deployer/2.1/car
          started in   .255s
Module 28/64 org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car
         01:05:32,575 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting;
GBean is now in the FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car"
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unable to
deserialize GBeanState in classloader:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car]
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SerializedGBeanState.loadGBeans(SerializedGBeanState.java:124)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SerializedGBeanState.getGBeans(SerializedGBeanState.java:65)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationData.getGBeans(ConfigurationData.java:172)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:278)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:948)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startGBean(BasicKernel.java:361)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:160)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:312)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:280)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor27.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$fc1de82e.loadConfiguration(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:153)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:78)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to deserialize GBeanData
org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car,j2eeType=JACCManager,name=JACCManager
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData$V0Externalizable.readExternal(GBeanData.java:322)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData.readExternal(GBeanData.java:247)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SerializedGBeanState.loadGBeans(SerializedGBeanState.java:111)
	... 30 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to deserialize GBeanData
org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car?J2EEApplication=null,WebModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car,j2eeType=JACCManager,name=JACCManager,
attribute: contextIdToPermissionsMap
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData$V0Externalizable.readExternal(GBeanData.java:295)
	... 32 more
Caused by: java.io.InvalidClassException:
javax.security.jacc.WebRoleRefPermission; local class incompatible:
stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 7625355096788237915, local class
serialVersionUID = 1
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.initNonProxy(ObjectStreamClass.java:562)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1583)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1496)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClass(ObjectInputStream.java:1462)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1312)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
	at java.util.Hashtable.readObject(Hashtable.java:858)
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:974)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1849)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.access$300(ObjectInputStream.java:188)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream$GetFieldImpl.readFields(ObjectInputStream.java:2109)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readFields(ObjectInputStream.java:519)
	at java.security.Permissions.readObject(Permissions.java:369)
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:974)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1849)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
	at java.util.HashMap.readObject(HashMap.java:1030)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor59.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:974)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1849)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1947)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1871)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
	at java.util.HashMap.readObject(HashMap.java:1030)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor59.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:974)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1849)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1753)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData$V0Externalizable.readExternal(GBeanData.java:291)
	... 32 more
Server Startup failed

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car failed
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:327)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
Error starting configuration gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:180)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:312)
	... 16 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration gbean failed to start
org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car
reason: Unable to deserialize GBeanState in classloader:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader
id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.1/car]
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:163)
	... 17 more

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi, thanks for everyone.

Posted by Joseph Leong <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi CG,

Posted by Josue Barrios Rodriguez <jb...@syc.com.co>.
could be a wrong package or GBean corrupted. Try to download binaries again
and test frist from console and if run then test from eclipse
Good luck