Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/05 18:56:10 UTC

M2, AntRun, Multi-Module Project and ant-classpath

Hello!

I have followed strcuture of the project:
masterProject
- pom.xml
 - moduleProject
  - pom.xml
    <plugin>
      <artefactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artefactId>
       <ant antfile"...."/>
       <dependencies>
         <dependency>junit</dependency>
       </dependencies>
    </plugin>

So, I have master project. TYhis master project has no any own settings -
just included subprojects as modules, moduleProject used maven-antrun-plugin
to call thirdParty ant build. This build is required to have JUnit in
ant-classpath. To do it I added JUnit into plugin dependency - and
everything work ok.
But! Only in case if I call build from modelProject directory.

If I call build in masterProject directory, it calls moduleProject, it calls
thirdParty ant build.xml - but in this case JUnit is not in ant-classpath
(even it is descibed in maven-antrun-plugin dependency).
Why? Does anybody know why build may differ depending is it called directly
from module directory - or from master project?