Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "K.A.Hussain Ali" <Hu...@photoninfotech.com> on 2005/12/27 11:38:30 UTC

max-out links count in Nutch.

HI all.

Do the  db.max.outlinks.per.page value in the Nutch-default.xml has limitation ?

when i crawl using the default value of 100 it fail to get many links ?

Do this value controls the number of links to be fetched from a page ?

Any suggestion would greatly help.
Thanks in advance

regards
-Hussain

Re: max-out links count in Nutch.

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
I would guess any page that has more than 100 links on it is not done
for humans but for spamming search engines.