Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/20 19:31:34 UTC

reorg devtools tree

I'm wanting to create a tag for the 1.0 version plugin, and currently
I don't like layout of the devtools as isn't organized properly to do
so....

Currently we have...

./devtools/trunk/modules/eclipse-plugin/
./devtools/trunk/sandbox/

I'd like to reorganize this to just...

./devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk
./devtools/sandbox/

This way I can create a "tags" directory at the same level as the
trunk..

./devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk
./devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags

Any objections?

- sachin

Re: reorg devtools tree

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/20, Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>:

> I'd like to reorganize this to just...
>
> ./devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk
> ./devtools/sandbox/
>
> This way I can create a "tags" directory at the same level as the
> trunk..
>
> ./devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk
> ./devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags
>
> Any objections?

Nope. It will eventually reflect how the trunk of Geronimo is made.

+1 for the change.

> - sachin

Jacek

--