Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mahati <ra...@dev.vsofti.stph.net> on 2000/11/27 18:16:16 UTC

architecture document

hai all,
  any of u pl. help me. Where can i get a document related to architecture of
 tomcat .Also Can any of u give me the download url of Servlet specification 2.2

thanx.

Re: architecture document

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
For Tomcat 4.0, there are some basic diagrams and other information in the

    catalina/docs/dev

and

    jasper/doc/dev

directories of the "jakarta-tomcat-4.0" CVS repository.  You can download via
anonymous CVS, or grab nightly snapshots, as documented at
<http://jakarta.apache.org>.

Craig McClanahan

Re: architecture document

Posted by Mahati <ra...@dev.vsofti.stph.net>.
thank u stefan

Re: architecture document

Posted by Stefan Woithe <st...@net-linx.com>.
For the latter:

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/download.html#specs

> Mahati wrote:
>
> hai all,
>   any of u pl. help me. Where can i get a document related to architecture of
>  tomcat .Also Can any of u give me the download url of Servlet specification 2.2
>
> thanx.

Stefan