Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2003/08/08 06:15:40 UTC

Cron job to update incubator docs?

Hi,

For the xml-site, avalon-site (and I assume jakarta-site?) modules, there
is a cron job that synchronises daedalus with the CVS module contents.
I think this is Sam Ruby's script.

Does anyone know if a similar cron job exists for incubator-site, or does
someone have to do a 'cvs update' in daedalus manually?

--Jeff

Re: Cron job to update incubator docs?

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@ThoughtWorks.net>.
Jeff,

>For the xml-site, avalon-site (and I assume jakarta-site?) modules, there
>is a cron job that synchronises daedalus with the CVS module contents.
>I think this is Sam Ruby's script.
>
>Does anyone know if a similar cron job exists for incubator-site, or does
>someone have to do a 'cvs update' in daedalus manually?

Presently we're doing manual cvs updates.  Cron job would be cool.

-Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...

Re: Cron job to update incubator docs?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:15:40PM -0700, Jeff Turner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the xml-site, avalon-site (and I assume jakarta-site?) modules, there
> is a cron job that synchronises daedalus with the CVS module contents.
> I think this is Sam Ruby's script.
>
> Does anyone know if a similar cron job exists for incubator-site, or does
> someone have to do a 'cvs update' in daedalus manually?

I just go and update manually whenever I make a change.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/