Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Joseph E. Gottman" <jg...@proteus-technologies.com> on 2009/02/27 20:34:27 UTC

File: using absolute file paths with moveExpressions

   I'm using the Camel 2.0  File component and I'm having trouble with
the new moveExpression.  I need to move my input file to an absolute
directory, but the moveExpression always assumes that I've entered a
directory that's relative to my current directory.  Is there any way for
me to force it to treat my moveExpression as an absolute path?

Joe

Re: File: using absolute file paths with moveExpressions

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have fixed it now.

Please test it on your system with the latest SNAPSHOT of Camel 2.0.
It could takes 4+ hours before its published to the maven repo.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.