Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by 尹红军 <hj...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 08:14:29 UTC

[about giraph]

I wonder if giraph can do analysis reachability of  large scale graph?
 Have anyone tried to do that?

--
Best regards,
Your sincerely Hongjun Yin(尹红军)

Re: Bi-directional and multigraphs

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.
You can easily add bi-directional edges.  When you load the edge, simply
also load the reciprocal edge.  I.e. if you add a->b, also add b->a.