Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by "Kunnath, Radjhakrishnan [HCSUS Non-J&J]" <RK...@HCSUS.JNJ.com> on 2006/10/31 16:29:46 UTC

Exception Handling in Controls

Hi,

I am a newbie to Beehive and I went thru the tutorials. The documentation
does not talk about handling/logging the exception in the controls. I would
appreciate any feed back on this.

TIA
-RK

Re: Exception Handling in Controls

Posted by Ken Tam <ke...@gmail.com>.
Do you have a particular scenario / set of exceptions that you'd like
to discuss?  Are you interested in application-level exceptions or
system-level ones?