Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 11:02:17 UTC

Error while creating camel SU , using maven

hello there,

I am getting build error,
while trying to generate camel SU using maven with following command

smx-arch su camel "-DgroupId=com.ekaplus.accounting"
"-DartifactId=camel-notifyevent"

following is error stack,

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:create] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/ekaplus/accounting/wagon-http-shared/1.0-beta-2/wagon-http-shared-1.0-beta-2.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/ekaplus/accounting/wagon-http-shared/1.0-beta-2/wagon-http-shared-1.0-beta-2.pom
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[WARNING] This goal is deprecated. Please use mvn archetype:generate instead
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: com.ekaplus.accounting
[INFO] We are using command line specified remote repositories:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
[INFO] artifact org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-camel-service-unit:
checking for updates from id0
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-camel-service-unit
Version: RELEASE

Reason: Unable to determine the release version

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=servicemix-camel-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DartifactId=servicemix-camel-service-unit -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-camel-service-unit:jar:RELEASE

[INFO]
[INFO]

Re: Error while creating camel SU , using maven

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Its done, that was the mistake.
Thanks for the support.