Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by hechao <13...@163.com> on 2019/12/25 08:24:07 UTC

Apply for contributing to Apache Flink

HiGuys,

I want to contribute to ApacheFlink.Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?My JIRA ID is hechao.
| |
hechao

13250818051@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: Apply for contributing to Apache Flink

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi hechao

Welcome to the Flink community

You no longer need contributor permissions. You can simply create a JIRA
ticket and ask to be assigned to it in order to start working. Please also
take a look at the Flink's contribution guidelines [1] for more information.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

Best,
Congxian

hechao <13...@163.com> 于2019年12月25日周三 下午4:24写道: