Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paolo <go...@tiscalinet.it> on 2011/02/02 04:38:08 UTC

how to set cookie domain?

Hi,
I want add a cookie, and I saw on this site, how to do this.

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/dealing-with-cookies.html

 ((WebResponse)RequestCycle.get().getResponse()).addCookie(new Cookie("cookieName", "cookieValue"));

but I need to specify also the domanin.

I need something like this PHP code, but for Wicket:

ini_set('session.cookie_domain', '.otherdomain.com');

thank you!

Re: how to set cookie domain?

Posted by Pepijn de Geus <pd...@me.com>.
Cookie itself can handle that: Cookie#setDomain(String).

For session cookies, you can use the sun-web.xml, at least in GlassFish:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19776-01/820-4502/6nfvbc8id/index.html