Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Rohit Shinde <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/27 16:20:26 UTC

Student looking to contribute to Stratosphere

Hello everyone,

I came across Stratosphere while looking for GSOC organisations working in
Machine Learning. I got to know that it had become Apache Flink.

I am interested in this project:
https://github.com/stratosphere/stratosphere/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2014#implement-one-or-multiple-machine-learning-algorithms-for-stratosphere

Backgroundd: I am proficient in C++, Java, Python and Scheme. I have taken
undergrad courses in machine learning and data mining. How can I contribute
to the above project?

Thank you,
Rohit Shinde.

Re: Student looking to contribute to Stratosphere

Posted by Rohit Shinde <ro...@gmail.com>.
Okay!

Thank you!

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.