Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Krzysztof Chmielewski <kr...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/28 19:55:56 UTC

Would like to fix "FLINK-27246 Code of method "processElement...grows beyond 64 KB"

Hi community,
I would like to work on fixing FLINK-27246 [1].
I verified that it still happens on current master branch.

I also did an initial investigation and I believe I've found what seems to
be a cause of this problem. I have added comment to the ticket [2] where
I've asked couple of question.

I would appreciate for comment if my analysis is correct.

Thanks,
Krzysztof Chielewski

[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-27246?focusedCommentId=17625871&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17625871

Re: Would like to fix "FLINK-27246 Code of method "processElement...grows beyond 64 KB"

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Chielewski

The author of JavaCodeSplitter Caizhi has kindly replied under the jira ticket, we can remove the discussion to jira now。

Best,
Leonard