Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2006/04/17 20:11:25 UTC

WSDL's and extensors....

Ran into a slight snag....

Several of the more advanced things in Celtix are defined/activated based
on extension elements in the WSDL.   In celtix, those extensors are
defined by a schema and code generated using JAXB.   We register an
ExtensionRegistry with the WSDLReader so the extensors get parsed into
the correct concrete types.

However, there doesn't seem to be a way to add an ExtensionRegistry into
SCDLAssemblyModelLoader.   Thus, none of our extensors are coming out as
the expected concrete type.

Anyway, there was a mention on the chat today about the wsdl import stuff.
Is this something that is known and being addressed?

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: WSDL's and extensors....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Talked to Jeremy on the IRC (isn't IRC nice for resolving these issues)
and we've come up with a plan to add an ExtensionRegistry to the
WSDLDefinitionRegistry that can be used to solve this problem.   Celtix
can use and anyone else that needs it can also use it.

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp